We are an on-line quilt store.
We specialize in Fall, Halloween, Thankgiving, Winter, Christmas fabrics.
We also have a large selection of other fabrics too.
We also have a large selection of patterns, kits, notions and pre-cut fabrics.
Grab a drink and stop in to have a look { www.thehometownquilter.com }

Monday, May 6, 2013

Ready for round two.

Good afternoon everyone, I am ready for month two of the Vintage Schnibbles quilt along.

I have decided that a little Summer Fun is in order! So I will be using Deb Strains Summer Fun line for this one? I have half of the cutting done, need to get it all cut for this Friday.

I will be sewing this little pretty at a Girls Night Out this Friday. I can't wait they are always fun.

Have you picked out what you will be using yet?

Happy Sewing,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment