We are an on-line quilt store.
We specialize in Fall, Halloween, Thankgiving, Winter, Christmas fabrics.
We also have a large selection of other fabrics too.
We also have a large selection of patterns, kits, notions and pre-cut fabrics.
Grab a drink and stop in to have a look { www.thehometownquilter.com }

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just in a nick of time!

I just made it, the deadline for the Vintage Schnibble AYOS!
This was so much fun, I am so thankful to Sinta and Sherri for hosting this again this year. I have always wanted to but never seamed to have the time. So I have my first one under my belt and ready for more. This may be my new obsession.

I have had the Charm Packs I used ( Nell's Flower Shop ) for a very long time. I have always loved this fabric and decided this was the perfect project for the fabric. I just love how it turned out.

Does anyone else do that, you get a fabric and then you just can't use it until the right project comes along?

I have been admiring all of the ones so far and they are all beautiful, I can't wait to find out what the next one will be!

Happy Quilting,
Chris

3 comments:

  1. Love the use of toile fabrics in your Hat Trick. That's a new one for this group and it makes your version outstanding!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with OP - the toiles in Nell's Flower Shop are perfect for the plain squares in Hat Trick. Your quilt is beautiful - and like you, I've always loved this collection. A couple of my favorite scrap quilt must-haves are from Nell's. :)

    ReplyDelete